Join us April 14th at Capital Factory!
Austin TechBreakfast: Ipply, Murano Corporation, iuzeit, Lendemout
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)Agenda for Austin TechBreakfast:
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Ipply - Homie Kabir
- Murano Corporation: Supply Chain Manager - Sree Rajagopalan
- iuzeit: - Yogi Patel
- Lendemout: - Suman Poluri
- CBRE (Austin) - We help companies find office space. Instagram: @cbre Twitter: @cbreCentralTX www.cbre.com/austin #cbre
- Capital Factory - Capital Factory is the entrepreneurial center of gravity in Austin, Texas.
- Capital Metro - Capital Metro is a bulk purchasing plan that allows employers to offer discounted transit passes as an employee benefit.
- DonQuiSoft - Smart. Mobile. Solutions.
- Fish & Richardson (Austin) - Fish & Richardson is a global patent, intellectual property (IP) litigation, and commercial litigation law firm with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists.
- Fiverr - World’s largest marketplace for digital and creative services
- Luna Data Solutions - Luna Data Solutions is an award-winning IT recruiting firm specializing in matching the best talent with the right companies
- Richards Rodriguez & Skeith - RRS attorneys provide comprehensive representation to clients on business matters, including private equity investing, negotiations of mergers and acquisitions, inbound/outbound technology licensing and development, real estate (lease and purchase), confidentiality agreements, employment law, and other complex commercial transactions.
- UT MSTC - Earn a one-year tech business master’s from UT’s McCombs School of Business with the Texas MSTC Program.
- Worldpay - The leaders in modern money
Venue: We're thrilled to be hosted at Capital Factory for our Austin TechBreakfast.
Visit Here to see details!