Join us July 14th at Capital Factory!
AUSTIN TECHBREAKFAST: MediMobile, Djed Studios, Decibel Insight, Vendly
THURSDAY, July 14, 2016
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Austin TechBreakfast:
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Food & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- MediMobile: - Travis Hall
- Djed Studios: Djed - Jamie Caramanica
- Decibel Insight - Aaron Wine
- Vendly - Austin Teague
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words Austin TechBreakfast Sponsors:
- CBRE (Austin) - We help companies find office space. Instagram: @cbre Twitter: @cbreCentralTX www.cbre.com/austin #cbre
- Capital Factory - Capital Factory is the entrepreneurial center of gravity in Austin, Texas.
- Capital Metro - Capital Metro is a bulk purchasing plan that allows employers to offer discounted transit passes as an employee benefit.
- Fish & Richardson (Austin) - Fish & Richardson is a global patent, intellectual property (IP) litigation, and commercial litigation law firm with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists.
- Fiverr - World’s largest marketplace for digital and creative services
- Luna Data Solutions - Luna Data Solutions is an award-winning IT recruiting firm specializing in matching the best talent with the right companies
- Olark - Make customers happy, one chat at a time
- Richards Rodriguez & Skeith - RRS attorneys provide comprehensive representation to clients on business matters, including private equity investing, negotiations of mergers and acquisitions, inbound/outbound technology licensing and development, real estate (lease and purchase), confidentiality agreements, employment law, and other complex commercial transactions.
Venue: We're thrilled to be hosted at Capital Factory for our Austin TechBreakfast.
(This information was originally posted on the Austin TechBreakfast Meetup Event.)